Are you a fan of reading totally useless trivia? Or funny useless questions?
There’s no better place to put these facts to good use than in this fun quiz.
Like finding out that the original game of ‘Monopoly’ was circular? Cool fact.
Useless facts are always full of odd surprises.
And your players may surprise themselves with just how much they know.
So, ready to find out if you can answer these funny useless questions. Let’s get started!
1. How do crickets hear?
a. Through their wings
b. Through their belly
c. Through their knees
d. Through their tongue
2. Which American city invented plastic vomit?
3. In ‘Ben Hur’, which modern thing can be seen during the chariot scene?
a. A waitress
b. A car
c. A postbox
d. A street lamp
4. What was Karl Marx’s favorite color?
5. What’s the best way to stop crying while peeling onions?
a. Lick almonds
b. Suck lemons
c. Eat cheese
d. Chew gum
6. How old was the youngest Pope?
7. Which animal sleeps for only five minutes a day?
a. A chameleon
b. A koala
c. A giraffe
d. A beaver
8. How many words in the English language end in “dous”?
9. One human hair can support how many kilograms?
10. The bikini was originally called the what?
11. Which European city is home to the Fairy Investigation Society?
12. What’s a frog’s favorite color?
13. Which one of these planets rotates clockwise?
14. What perspires half a pint of fluid a day?
a. Your scalp
b. Your armpits
c. Your feet
d. Your buttocks
15. St Stephen is the patron saint of who?
16. Which country leads the world in cork production?
17. On average, what do you do 15 times a day?
c. Break wind
d. Lick your lips
18. What color was Coca-Cola originally?
19. Bubble gum contains what?
20. The inventor of the paint roller was of which nationality?
Funny useless questions: a trivia quiz – the answers:
1. c. Through their knees / 2. a. Chicago / 3. b. A car / 4. c. Red / 5. d. Chew gum / 6. a. 11 / 7. c. A giraffe / 8. b. Four / 9. a. Three / 10. d. Atom / 11. b. Dublin / 12. a. Blue / 13. d. Venus / 14. c. Your feet / 15. b. Bricklayers / 16. c. Spain / 17. a. Laugh / 18. d. Green / 19. c. Rubber / 20. B. Canadian.